Sound Radix, the company behind plug-ins such as Auto-AlignTM, POWAIR and SurferEQ, announce Auto-Align Post, the fast and simple way to get location mics in phase.
Auto-Align Post is an AAX AudioSuite plug-in for Avid Pro Tools, designed to automatically correct the delay and comb-filter phase issues occurring when mixing a recording of multiple moving microphones, such as in the case of a shoot set-up using a boom microphone in addition to actor’s lavalier microphone or multiple on-set microphones.
Until now, phase/time aligning multiple moving microphones was a tedious, time- consuming job that often required several ear-twisting days to complete.
Building on the proprietary technology of our ground-breaking Auto-AlignTM plug-in, Sound Radix has developed a next-generation algorithm that makes phase/time correction of a moving multi-microphone recording of an entire film a matter of a few clicks and a short coffee break.
Auto-Align Post Features
- Can correct for distances of up to ~112 feet / ~34 meters or a delay of ±100ms
- Dynamic mode enables continuous phase/time correction for moving actors or
- Static mode enables fixed phase/time correction for stationary microphones
- Transparent, filter-free design
- Multi-channel support
- Significant algorithm optimization for CPU efficiency and operation speed
- Easy to operate - no manual settings required
Auto-Align Post Price $299