Arturia announced their new controller keyboard named KEYLAB 88 MKII. This keyboard is designed for professional musicians, session players, live performers, studio engineers, and producers. It seamlessly connects with their software and different well-known DAW’s.
KeyLab 88 MkII key features
• 88 note, velocity sensitive Fatar TP/100LR piano weighted keybed with aftertouch
• 9 customizable faders
• 9 rotary encoders
• 4 CV/gate connections: pitch, gate, mod, input
• Perfect Analog Lab integration
• Full integration with all Arturia software instruments
• Universal MIDI controller: control any software or MIDI-enabled hardware
• Powers via USB
• Control presets for different DAWs, magnetic overlays for easy reference
• Huge pedal connectivity: expression, sustain, 3 customizable connections
• Mackie / HUI compliant DAW Command Center
• Comprehensive music software bundle included
• Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply
If you want to get to know this controller keyboard, then make sure to visit the product page.