Virtual instrument and effect plug-in developer Rob Papen Inspiration Soundware is proud to announce that B.I.T. is available now. The idea behind it is that the classic analog type of synthesis has its own charm and simply has not yet been covered by the Rob Papen brand. So, no spectrum waveforms, or samples inside B.I.T. nope, it is pure ‘Analogue Modelled’ synthesis.
- 16voice virtual analog synthesizer
- Over 950 top quality presets
- 2 Oscillators with a dedicated advance panel offering an LFO and Envelope for modulating different parts of the Oscillator
- Classic waveforms in each oscillator included 'Tuned Noise'
- 2nd Oscillator has Sub-Oscillator with Sinus, Square and Saw waveform
- Oscillator-2 can be modulated by Oscillator-1 in FM, PM or RING mode.
- Oscillator-2 can Sync to Oscillator-1
- Oscillators have 'wave feedback' feature
- Dedicated Noise Oscillator with White and Pink Noise
- 2 analog modeled Filters with 11 different character Filter types and modes
- Filter Routing options: serial, split-osc, split-noise
- Dedicated Filter Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade and Release.
- Filter Envelopes with Tempo Bases Sync option and inverted mode
- AMP with velocity control and Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- ARP with 16 steps and many different modes and detailed features and options
- PLAY MODE with Poly, Mono and Legato mode included many different Unison modes
- Chorus FX
- Flanger or Phaser FX
- Delay and HQ Reverb (serial)
- Bank manager
- 100%, 150% and 200% size options
B.I.T. can be purchased from authorised Rob Papen dealers worldwide or as a download directly from Rob Papen for an introductory promo price of €79.00 EUR (including VAT)/$79.00 USD until the end of June 2019 — rising thereafter to €99.00 EUR (including VAT)/$99.00 USD
If you want more in depth information about this plugin or want to hear its amazing sound? then click here.